Here’s the video:
Here are links to all the libraries we used in the webinar.
- DataTables: Our number one library for creating a list view with a lot of built-in functionality. Check out Todd’s demo file.
- Apex Charts: This is a cool, smooth, and modern charting library.
- Kanban: The way we built a Kanban board as an add-on for FileMaker.
Geist Interactive Examples, Demos and Learning Tools
- Jeremy’s JS Playground: A file we put together to lead the training session at DevCon 2018 and 2019. This is the OLD file. Download the next one if you wish to have the updated version.
- DataTables Config file: A demonstration of using DataTables without knowing any of the JS. You can create settings in a FileMaker record, and use those to create a configuration.
- DataTables: A list of all the blog posts we’ve done on this library.
- C3 Charts: Another charting library. The post provides a start and end file and steps on how to integrate.
- Audio Player: A cool small library to play an audio file in a container field.
From the Claris FileMaker Community
- Web Viewer Integrations, Soliant Consulting: Still a good resource to view all different kinds of JS libraries with clear instructions on how to use them.
- A bunch of JS examples with code on FileMakerMagazine.com (a subscription site).
- Follow these people on Social Media:
- Specific Articles We Love:
- Wes Bos
- FrontEnd Masters
- Code Academy
We’re Here to Help