We are excited to announce that our FileMaker Addon LedgerLink now supports adding and syncing attachments. This feature is included in LedgerLink v3.1.0.
Here’s a rundown of the features:
- There’s a portal to store any number of attachments.
- LedgerLink automatically filters to allow Quickbooks Online supported attachments. Those include
- Once the files are added to LedgerLink, they can be synced to Quickbooks Online just like any other data.
- LedgerLink includes the ability to add “Existing Files”. These are attachments stored already in LedgerLink. A quick and simple interface allows you to attach enter of these into the invoice record and thus synced.
- Each attachment can be previewed. This is done by exporting the file and opening it up.
Check out LedgerLink. Download the demo and give it a try.